We all know how hard it can be to completely relax sometimes. It can be when we are laying in bed trying to go to sleep, or sitting in the classroom/Office or even on a vacation. Our bodies need to relax, they are not built to handle too much stress. Sure some degree of stress can be good, but too much of it and all the time is harmful! We can actually get sick from stressing to much, therefor I´ve decided to write a blog post regarding this. How you can relax whenever you need to, Lets dive right into it!
Best Foods and Drinks To reduce Stress
- Green Tea is great to drink whenever you feel stressed out. Green tea has a chemical within it that helps reveal anger. Good huh!?
- Chocolate Yes that’s right! Do you want to be happy? Eat more chocolate! Dark chocolate can help you regulate stress hormones
- Eat some Honey Honey is a great natural resource that helps the body and mind to reduce stress. It fights of anxiety and depression.
- Chew Gum This one does not work for me personally. But i know a lot of people who says it does! Chewing a fruity and sticky Gum can actually reduce stress
Peace within You
- Meditate Lay down at home at be completely still for at least 10 minutes. Try to clear your mind of everything. This has a big impact on reducing stress, try it out!
- Visualization This is my favourite method to reduce stress. It´s quite similar to meditations, but instead of leaving your mind completely empty, try to Visualize yourself doing certain things instead. For example watching a big calm Sea from up above, or climbing a high mountain.